808 Paradise. Locally born & raised; Oahu. I fly solo. College Grad. iWork. October babes. One day: California or Nevada bound. P.S. I have a plan B. P.P.S. I already told you too much about me. Majority, I re-blog what I like and RARELY do I post my own. I post at my own pace, so if you don't like it, don't follow me! I make no claim to the pictures I post, unless it’s from my flickr or if stated. Remember I never claimed anything, you just assumed everything. So if you don’t like it, F*CK OFF. THIS IS MINE
"1. Don’t ever tell anyone they look tired.
2. Help people, and if you offer to help someone, follow though.
3. Be kind to people who work in retail and food service.
4. Let someone know you’re not interested.
5. Actually “hang out sometime.”
6. Be a little more honest.
7. Stop calling each other mean names on the internet.
8. Send more letters (not emails) and gifts.
9. Give more genuine complements.
10. Have more patience while waiting in lines."